The Peace Advocacy Network (PAN) is taking enrollments right now for their incredible Vegan Activist Academy; a free, proven training program that cultivates vegan advocacy. PAN has been creating successful activists since 2010. In just eight weeks, you can become a bigger, better, bolder voice for the movement than you ever dreamed possible – but you need to get and enroll fast, as the cut-off date for the next intake is December 5th.
Learn new skills and tactics and grow in confidence
Over eight weeks, program participants learn more about how to:
- Build campaign strategy with achievable goals
- Effectively communicate with others about animal rights
- Use social media to get the word out
- Build coalitions
- Foster and support diversity, equity, and inclusion in the movement
- Maintain self care and foster an environment of care among fellow activists
- And more!
What does the course involve?
During the duration of the course, participants can expect:
- Weekly meetings
- Exploration of important activist skills
- Guest speakers sharing about their successful activism and how you can do the same
- Weekly assignments
- Skills practice
- Preparing a plan for activism in your community
Every PAN Certified Vegan Activist will be equipped with the knowledge, tools and support they need to make the world a kinder place – and this amazing, comprehensive resource is absolutely free. To learn more about the course and read how it has benefited other vegan activists, read the 2022 Academy Summary Report.
The next course begins January 8, 2023 and will meet virtually every Sunday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm ET through February 26.
Remember to get your application in by December 5th!